Are you looking for a career versus a job? Would you like to look forward to going into work every day? Do you aspire to make 6 figures?
We are looking to add another insurance agent to our sales team. Whether you have insurance experience or a P&C insurance license or none of the above we are still interested in speaking with you.
• Goal oriented with a drive to succeed.
• Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred.
• Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs.
• People-oriented, outgoing and genuinely enjoy dealing with clients.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
• Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
• Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages and policy changes.
• Work with the other agents to establish and meet marketing goals.
As a junior insurance agent with our agency you will be in our training program for the first 3 months. During this time you will get licensed if you aren't already licensed. You will also learn the business and the carriers we represent. We also will provide some sales training to enhance your sales skills. A realistic goal for a good agent is to be making 6 figures within 5 years.
Lifetime Insurance Services, Inc.
Lifetime Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency specializing in auto, home, life, and business insurance. We represent multiple companies and we will impartially shop the competition to find our customers the lowest rate without sacrificing coverage.
We are a team made up of professionals who enjoy helping people out and don’t take ourselves too seriously. Let’s face it….insurance is not the most exciting topic but it’s something that everyone needs. We pride ourselves on providing a wealth of knowledge, great customer service and great rates all while having fun!
Company Website: www.lifetimeinsuranceservices.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)